Peraturan Blackjack. Blackjack, also popular as Twenty-one, is one of the most famous casino games worldwide. Blackjack is played against the Dealer only, not against other players. This is not a poker game – points are important, not the poker hands.
The Blackjack goal is to beat the Dealer by gathering the more points possible, without exceeding 21. If your hand gains more points than the Dealer’s does or the Dealer’s hand has more than 21 points, you win. If your hand counts more than 21 points, you go bankrupt and lose your bet.
Blackjack is played with a standard 52-card deck, mixed after each game. The suit does not count, only the card points. Different cards gain different number of points.
- Cards with numbers – from 2 to 10 – gain respective points (have their face value).
- Jack (J), Queen (Q) and King (K) gain 10 points.
- Ace (A) might be counted as 11 or 1 point, depending on the value needed for a best hand.
If you have 7 and Ace (A) – this makes the sum of 7 + 11 = 18 points. But, if you get 9 afterwards, this will make the sum of 26 points, meaning higher than 21. In this second case, the Ace (A) would be counted as 1 point and the sum would become 7 + 1 + 9 = 17 points. When you have 7 and Ace (A) you have 18 soft points, because the points may vary. If you have 8 and 10 you have regular points.
Blackjack is a combination of two cards with 21 points value that consists of an Ace and a 10-point card (10, Jack, Queen, and King). You might have a Blackjack only in the beginning of the game, when you receive your first two cards. If you reach 21 points on a later stage, it would not be counted as Blackjack. Peraturan Blackjack.
Blackjack starts with a bet. You enter the game with this bet. After determining your bet, push the Deal button to deal cards. Two face-up cards are dealt to you and two cards – to the Dealer. One of the Dealer’s cards is faced-up and one is hidden.
- Hit – click the Hit button to receive a next card and add its points to your score.
- Stand – click the Stand button to show that you need no extra cards and stop playing. It is next player’s or Dealer’s turn.
- Double – click the Double button to double the bet; you receive only one more card and finish the game. It is next player’s or Dealer’s turn.
Dealer checking for Blackjack
If the Dealer’s faced-up card is Jack (J), Queen (Q), King (K) or Ace (A), he/she might check for Blackjack by viewing his/hers second card. Meanwhile, Blackjack the second Dealer’s card is turned over and his/her hand is compared to yours.
If Dealer’s faced-up card is Ace (A), you have the right to secure yourself in case of a second 10-point card. This happens by clicking Yes or No buttons, related to the question Insurance? The insurance costs money and is equal to half of your entrance bet. If you choose to insure yourself and the Dealer has a Blackjack (the second card is a 10-point card), your insurance returns 2 to 1.
The Dealer starts his/her game after all players have completed their hands. He/she gets additional cards until reaching 17 points. At 17 or more points the Dealer stops, no matter if the points are soft or regular, and the hand comparison begins. Peraturan Blackjack.
- If your hand holds more than 21 points (bankruptcy), you lose your bet, no matter of Dealer’s hand.
- If Dealer is bankrupt, but you are not, you win the bet.
- Blackjack is paid off 3 to 2 – if you have betted 10 points and you have a Blackjack, your bet is returned and you win extra 15 points or the sum of 10 + 15 = 25 points in total.
- Regular hand is paid off 1 to 1.
- In case of equal only the bet is returned.
- Insurance is paid off 2 to 1 – if you have betted 10 points and need insurance, you have to bet additional 5 points. If the Dealer has a Blackjack, the 5-point insurance would be returned and 10 more points would be won or the total sum would be 5 + 10 = 15 points. If you don’t have a it, and the Dealer has, you are going to lose your primary bet, but the insurance will return money to you. This way you neither win, nor lose.